Wednesday, March 3, 2010

All right, fine... ==

Yes, so I haven't blogged in months. Fine, since SOMEONE is asking. Bleah to u =P

Life has been hmmm... Busy... and yet at the same time it has been a period of waiting.

Curious how that works out, but like Sue Carpenter said, just because the world comes crashing down around you, doesn't mean that life doesn't keep happening. There is still a PhD to complete, sheep to shepherd, CCM events to help with, family to talk to etc.

The fact is (something which Father told me yonks ago) He never says you'll ALWAYS fly over the storms, but He WILL be with you.

So even as a time of waiting comes to a close soon, even as the result may not (insert God saying: "Son do you trust me?" "Yes Dad, I do"), I've learnt to trust Him more, love Him more and rely on Him more, and THAT if nothing else works out, is well worth the wait. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment