Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Good news,,,

... Has a momentum, has a force of its own. It's actually very HARD to stop the spread of good news. Something within the human nature WANTS to share about things which have happened, especially happy things!

Something within us just wants to be able to share in the joy of others. Something within us wants to celebrate with them.

so what about THE Good News? Perhaps it is time to ponder whether it really IS Good News to us, or whether it has become a routine part of life we take for granted.

Psa 8:3 When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
4 what is man that you are mindful of him,
the son of man that you care for him?


Lord, let me NEVER lose the wonder that You love me and would send Your Only Son to die a painful and horrible death for me that He did not deserve. And let me never forget that Both of You did so willingly out of LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment