Sunday, June 3, 2012

So I'm back, I hope consistently

Yes, the blog is not yet dead, I'm reviving it. Today there was a spiritual milestone, you know that that is so when you tell someone who knows you very well what you did and they go: "I'm amazed." To many, probably most, what I did was nothing big, but to me, something happened in my spirit today. A challenge was issued by God, and I chose to take it up and be obedient. Did some glittering gold dust cloud form in the sky? No, but it was significant, I believe so. I trust so. Not all victories come with resounding bells and gongs, some, as with God's voice, come like a gentle whisper. On another note, cool/inspiring part of Ps Ian's sharing: When we are born again, we are saved from the Penalty of sin, When we live out obedience to the Holy Spirit, we are released from the Power of sin, And when Christ comes again/we go to Heaven, we are removed from the Presence of sin. That's all for now, I shall sleep soon. =) Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment