Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Reflections

Perhaps we learn as we live. So even as new things have arisen in my life, GREAT things, I've learnt heaps in the past week and a half or so.

I've learnt where my priorities lie.
I've learnt more what it means to love.
I've learnt to be more available.
I've learnt that NOTHING should matter more than my walk with God.
I've learnt that if you do put God first, He WILL let Himself be found by you.
I've learnt beyond setting priorities to set your first few or so WAY higher than the rest.
I've learnt that God DOES hear my prayer, and DOES work in miraculous ways, often where and when I do not see.
I've learnt that I am extremely blessed, and to appreciate the people in my life more.
I've learnt to commit people to God and trust in Him.

That's just part of it, not all of which I can share. In a sentence: Keep on moving, keep on living, keep on doing what is right. You WILL grow. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment