Sunday, April 11, 2010

Your life is not your own

So i accidentally cut myself this morning, and the comment came unbidden: "Hey, careful lah k? You're not living for yourself only anymore."

And it hit my cold. I'm NOT, and never WAS living for myself since the day I accepted Christ. And yet, I hadn't. I hadn't thought as much as I should if God would be happy with what I was doing. I didn't consider much whether Jesus approved of my actions. I never gave thought to the fact that when I hurt myself, He hurt too.

To no longer live for yourself means to start caring more and more and more what Whoever you are living for thinks and not so much what you yourself think about it. It means to die to self and live for Christ.

Take over Lord, teach me to love You more...

No comments:

Post a Comment